Trying out my new Waldorf Streichfett, I wanted to see what it sounded like through my Small Stone phaser pedal – this is the result.
A quick funny story: When I purchased this, I walked into the music store and asked the guy at the counter for some Sloppy Fat – he looked at me strangely and responded – do you want fries with that! (Streichfett literally translates to sloppy fat in German)
- Waldorf Streichfett
- Arturia Minibrute for the blips and squeaks
- Small Stone phase pedal (EHX)
- Roland System-1 (SH-2 Plugout) for Bass
- Korg M3 for the sequenced strings (wish the Streichfett had some more tools like envelopes etc).
- Oh and I almost forgot – Novation Bass Station II for that metallic/brass lead sound (so similar to an Arp it isn’t funny)