Synth Geekery show
The Synth Geekery show is a weekly live stream and live chat. We cover topics around music technology: Synthesizers, Drum Machines, Samplers, Sequencers, and studio gear. Topics each week: Funny Side, News from the Geekery, Price Watch, Name that Synth and Jam of the Week. We also feature guests from all over the world.
Streams every Saturday at 2PM UK time. Watch videos live here or directly on YouTube. You can view previous episodes here. Be part of the show here.
Follow the chat on Discord: https://bit.ly/ranzeediscord
When is the live show on in your part of the world (Daylight Savings in northern hemisphere):
Regular video guests
Daren T. Housse
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLPHxpZgFKKE1wkG9ndto3A
BandCamp link: https://darenthousse.bandcamp.com/
Daren resides in the UK and has been a regular member of the show since 2019.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/sunhoney1uk
BandCamp link: https://andyvonal.bandcamp.com/
Andy resides in the UK and has been a regular member of the show since 2020.
Andy is a musician and technologist from the bay area in California. He has an amazing collection of music tech gadgets and a large knowledge of synthesizers.
Ian J. Cole
Ian is a musician, composer, sound designer and producer currently producing solo ambient electronic music. He also runs Sinners Music which is a Record Company and Online Music Retailer in East Yorkshire, England
Be part of the show
There are many ways you can join in, contribute and be part of the growing Synth Geekery community:
- Join in as a video guest via Stream Yard: https://bit.ly/ranzeestreamyard
- Join in on the live YouTube chat – available for free with every live stream either on the YouTube App or in your web browser.
- Become a Channel Member or Patron – and be one of the awesome people that support the future growth of this awesome synth community. Membership and Patrons have perks and benefits such as moderators, badges, downloads and more – check out the links to find out what suits you best.
- Keep the discussion going throughout the week via Discord: https://bit.ly/ranzeediscord
- Suggest topics, memes, ideas and more via the socials:
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/ranzeeofficial
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ranzee