Behind the scenes setup of a recent Live Jam video (link below) that goes over the gear connections, Ableton live (DAW) and the main mixer (Roland MX-1) setup.
** THIS VIDEO COVERS A LOT OF GROUND ** – so you’ll expect it to be longer than usual. Some of the areas are:
* AIRA Host – USB connections
* MIDI setup – MIDI-IN, MIDI-OUT, MIDI-THRU
* Audio connections to the MX-1 mixer
* Sends and FX returns (AUX) connections with Strymon Big Sky
* Ableton Push setup
* Ableton Live sequencing and linking to live mixer
* Roland MX-1 Performance mode (PC input)
* Syncing gear together with master clock
Stay subscribed for the next part of this series which will go over the individual synthesizers, drum machines and samplers.
Live jam video link: https://youtu.be/y_rTNKAkwsk
Link to diagram: